I am so excited to share a few of my favorite things with y’all! Here’s what I’m currently crushing on at the moment::
- Anastasia Brow Wiz– look, I know most of us aren’t exactly getting gussied up these days. BUT, sometimes it’s fun to get glam even if you’re just heading out to pick up takeout. I’ve always had very thin brows but this product is a miracle worker! My advice is to pick a shade slightly lighter than your hair color so your brows don’t look fake.
- Essie Expressie nail polish– I know this quick dry polish line launched over a year ago, but I am just now getting around to trying it. And let me tell you, friends, it is awesomeee. My bestie told me all about Expressie and I quickly became a convert. This stuff literally dries in a minute, and then your hands are free to do all the mom things we all gotta do. I’ve linked my current favorite shade above.
- Facial steamer– my mom is a big fan of all things face care related and has been telling me for months to get a facial steamer. I finally took the plunge on Amazon Prime Day and took advantage of the great deals. This steamer is AWESOME and makes you feel as if you’re at the spa. I also feel my moisturizing products absorb better after using the steamer. Who needs a spa day out when you can recreate the experience right at home?
- I have a huge sweet tooth and have recently discovered UNREAL chocolate snacks. I’m currently super into the dark chocolate almond butter cups and dark chocolate coconut bars. You can find a giant bag of the coconut bars at your local Costco! You’re welcome.
- I love a mid afternoon snack and lately I have been addicted to these dark chocolate oven roasted almonds made by the Blue Diamond company. You need to give these a try- you won’t regret it. They came recommended by a friend and now I’m forever hooked.
Favorite Local Small Businesses to Shop
- I won an IG giveaway a few months ago that led me to discover Chilton Avenue. Locally based in Katy, owner Haley Sturgeon offers many unique pieces of clothing on her website. I love that the sizing is flexible. Everything I’ve ordered from here is amazing quality and compliment-worthy!
- Mamameidit– Amy Mei is a very talented local mama who is also a cofounder of Heart to Market. She is so incredibly crafty and makes the most lovely jewelry. I am obsessed with her delicate clay Luna studs! She also makes these amazing glittery resin letters that my kids love to make sight words with.
- HandmadeEllieGrace– Katie Tai is the other half of the duo behind Heart to Market and is a talented seamstress and jewelry maker in her own right. I am obsessed with her kids’ necklaces and want one in every design. She also makes adorable flower crowns, bows, wands, etc.
- MorrisseyMadeClay– Alyse Morrisey is the multi-talented entrepreneur behind this gorgeous Etsy shop. She uses an Atlas 150 to help roll out the clay for her jewelry. Each piece is baked for about an hour to get the perfect finish. All of her items are beautifully made and make wonderful gifts!
Setting Goals for 2021:: Let’s Not:: Setting productivity goals in 2021 may not be the best idea; instead, let’s focus on simplicity, peace, and other things that keep us safe and sane.
12 Gifts from Schitt’s Creek:: The Rose family of Schitt’s Creek fell from grace, but they met some colorful characters and taught us valuable lessons along the way.
The Gift of Life:: Why Donating Blood is a Priority for Our Family:: Donating blood is an important way to saves lives and pay it forward. Contributor Vicki & her bonus daughter Madeline share why they are “Committed for Life.”
Your Grief Included:: Being the Spouse of Someone Who is Grieving:: For some people, the holidays are filled with grief and can be a huge reminder of what they have lost or do not have.
An Unexpected Resolution:: Reading, Reflections and Rambling:: Contributor Katie shares how meeting one of her resolutions of reading more this year helped her get through an extremely difficult year.
To find more Friday Favorites, check out these other posts!
Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates and other Affiliate Programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com, Target.com, Nordstrom, ABC Mouse, and other affiliate sites.